Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Dvrnet Software For Windows 7

UFOs and earthquakes - one case occurred Astigiano

Correlation earthquakes and UFO sightings, a case also happened in 'Asti.

Carry a testimony taken from the following site http://www.segnidalcielo.it/ufo_terremoti.html and also appear on this blog http://lalternativaisaia.blogspot.com/2009/09/dossier-ufo-e-terremoti.html . Sightings

an alien near the 8.4-magnitude earthquake that struck August 21, 2000 the area between Asti and Alessandria, with its epicenter near Nizza Monferrato (AT).

is what this person says.

A reader writes from the province of Alessandria

1) was little changed from the midnight of August 17, 2000, I was studying and I was wide awake, even my son was reading while her daughter and her husband were already asleep for an hour. My two dogs were inside the house, near my feet. At one point the wolf moans and goes to the input port to be open. I am eager to see any wild animals that are often designed to take the food that I leave to the forest nearby, very deft turn all the lights out and then open the door. The wolf rushes furiously towards the fence in front of the door, also follows the fox, but instead of the usual find our friend the fox or badger, the wolf probably see what I was seeing: a being different, so unusual it back with his head down and tail between his legs. Both dogs immediately and move back to keep silent to enter the house, from which they will not leave again until the next morning. Being that I saw was near the wire mesh fence, so that they could measure the height: about 1.50 m. Being macrocephaly, with head and eyes blacks elongated onion-matched to the type of the Greys. Of very thin physique, seemed covered with a greenish suit fitting, however, reveal that left a certain roughness of the skin. Being good and I looked down (what?) As if we were both surprised each other (at least this was my feeling). Being then stepped back and stood still for some time staring at me, while I shouted to my son that if he wanted to see an alien come out right out because that was the moment, there was one in the garden! My son said that he would have been enough to see through the window. I did not think even wake my husband because I did not want to lose sight of the alien. Not at all awed by the vision of being greeted and said aloud that I was sure I could telepathically understand. Told him my friendly attitude, but to be hid behind a large chestnut. I called the dogs but did not come out. Rinnovai the invitation to my son, but nothing. I continued to talk about being and looking around. I told him that as a sign of friendship I would have offered a cake (which had then eaten or not does not matter to me at that moment, the gesture for me to accept the gift has already been significant). I went back and took a tart apples that lay on a high shelf outside the house is not accessible to animals. I ran to get my camera and snapped several times to the chestnut. The photos were blackened unfortunately, even with the night vision device. Probably not I used good shutter speed, taken from the haste and anxiety to capture this experience. Being not ever came that night. I went back and talked to my son, who made some joke as does my husband when I talk about these topics, but in the meantime had strangely gone out to check whether or not the mother had "visions". We went to sleep around three.

the morning as I wake, I saw all yellow, skin and nails, not only, but all I saw was yellow. This phenomenon gradually diminished and, after about two minutes, the vision usually shoot. I ran out to see if there was or was not the cake: it was gone without a crumb, the clean plate was in place. Although this is not any evidence, I could not help but consider that if it had been preyed upon by birds or by good climbers, such as dormice, I would have had to find a few crumbs, as the cake was very wide and full.

Wake up with vision yellow was repeated the next day, even on 19 days ago I saw even green and dark green spots. This phenomenon lasted about a minute. Submitted after eye examination, was not observed any pathology (of course not told anything of the alien).
The following days I noticed the phenomena of anomalous alteration of the magnetic field and microwave emission peaks, but they interpreted events as precursors of seismic activity (a task which required many years I have been following with interest, having resided in the area frequently but weakly seismic) . In fact, on August 21 at 19:15 there was an earthquake of 7 degrees on the Mercalli scale.
Other earthquakes of the 4th and 6th Mercalli can occur in the following days, with simultaneous explosions.

2) is' about one o'clock in the morning of 24, I'm still studying, at one point "feel" that I have to go outside to observe the night sky on the balcony of my house. The dogs, who usually accompany me, although not mentioned by me follow me the rest of the family sleeps. Raising his eyes, I see first in the direction of the zenith of the structures similar to sheets nebulous (colored, rotating), which, as they pass, obscure the vision of the stars. Then everything stops and then suddenly, always at the zenith, a boomerang-shaped object of green light, it stops a few seconds, then disappears or, better still, turn off, but I see no direction of escape.

3) On 3 September, for the duration of the day, I observed the behavior of my bushes, as far as the eye ranged needles, without metal or magnetic objects in the vicinity could justify such behavior . Check the status of my instruments, the detector of electromagnetic waves and microwaves that do not show abnormalities. But from the fluctuations around the geo-magnetic north, compared with those previously recorded in association with earthquakes, I expect that you prepare another microseismic event, or at least, vibrations called "quakes." I look also ferromagnetic oxidation on rocks and traces of "scorch" on some leaves lanceolate, where I had previously recorded peak microwave: it imputes to possible emissions of radon. 0:40 am the morning of 4 / 9 and an insistent howl of my dogs outside in the garden and all those around the township distracts me from my thoughts: reflected changes in the magnetic field, as happened previously. I go out into the garden and then I realize that the dogs are hidden. I feel broken branches in the woods and then I see, under one of the windows of my house, be a little sharp-edged that (because of the darkness, not having turned on the lights outside) I can only call "android" is a biped, up about 1.80 m. As I approached, it "flies" above the forest and disappears. A few seconds later I hear a roar in the direction that has disappeared (roar smooth), very different from those earthquakes, more similar to that caused by object exceeds a certain speed of flight.

REFLECTIONS ON WATCH

For months I'm trying to work all the more strictly a "distinct" from phenomena which, although strange and unusual, they are definitely attributable to natural events (geosismici, other land or why not, even of a metapsychical) and events that are related to events rather character typical of UFO.
often beyond the sightings, the characteristics are similar or common boundary, as changes in the magnetic field, emission of electromagnetic waves, changes in soil physical-chemical, explosions, acoustic wave rock under pressure ... Sometimes they are only concurrent, without the likelihood of a causal relationship between them. For example, the day after my sighting of the 4 / 9, there was a roar with microseismic , the latter recognizable as "seismic". This microseismic, among others, had been provided by me in considerable detail, based on the comparison of comments I made in previous earthquakes (for nine years I am keen observer). These forecasts, then a deductive, to "confirm post". But it may be that the shock wave speed of objects and energy fields unknown authoring create microsites local and superficial, I know that someone has suggested, but you have not yet been demonstrated. The fact that I have not seen any UFOs on the day of the earthquake does not mean that it failed to appear in the vicinity, as well as the fact that the day before (namely the sighting mine) did not receive microsites is not a sign of \u0026lt; \u0026lt;void event imperceptible "tremor seismic>> from hypothetical shock wave. This should be checked with a list of all the earthquakes that occurred in Italy.
The evaluation is complex and requires a large series in order to make a calculation of probability. Some scientists, especially physicists speculate that electromagnetic waves of any origin may affect the actual capacity of the subject's perception of reality avvistante that, therefore, would be in an altered perception. But then you should deduce that animals react to perceptual level, with the same type of symbolic creation of human beings, although there were events effectively similar. If this was demonstrated, it is even more amazing than seeing an alien in the flesh. In the case of my sightings, dogs and cats have always been witness to something that has caused fear in them. You should still assume that the presence of any chemicals that act on the brain or hypothetical changes in the electromagnetic field corresponds (coincidentally) a vision that strangely coincides with the vision of many other witnesses (the "gray" are more similar to all the witnesses). So even this interpretation would create a world of ideas "Platonic" corresponding to these cases.

This is the attitude of those who want to deny certain evidence of fear or injury.

0 comments:

Post a Comment