Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Maplestory Private Server D/c At Login

Letters from death row inmates of the Italian Resistance



July 12, 1944


dear Diana,

life that ended for me was to start early.
But will it last in the memory.
I love you, Diana.
your partner leaves.
He leaves having loved freedom, justice.
He leaves having loved you so, so.
But you have to live. You have to live because this is my last wish.
You live and my memory must be an incentive in life.
you do not need to escape.
you'll still be around, I know and feel it. Near to you and all your loved ones.
Muoio standing.
Learn then and remember me this way.
I love you so much.
Paul




Vasario Paul, aged 33 - medical - Luserna born in San Giovanni (Torino) January 4, 1911. E 'among the first organizers of partisan groups in the province of Turin. Participated in numerous armed action. On July 12, 1944 is captured by the Germans, tried the same on July 12 and shot 22 on the same day at the airfield Airasca

0 comments:

Post a Comment